2004 has been a landmark year.
- Turned 31. That doesn’t sound impressive, but for those of you familiar with the nut cases that drive on GA 400, living another year is an impressive feat.
- Graduated from GSU after 13 years. Sure, there was a sabbatical in there, but the last 3 years at night were grueling. I’m glad it’s over and am thankful my family supported me during this time.
- Started working on an MBA in Finance. The first semester went very well. This is the continuation of something very good.
- Lost 35 pounds. I’d still like to lose a few more. As tempting as it may be to make a new year resolution to do that – I’ll abstain.
- Returned to the ski slopes. This place was a lot of fun and I’m going to make it a point to drag Tammy up there a few times in 2005.
I can only hope for an even better 2005.