Upgrades are in the Works
I have been upgrading the site, both the internals and the visual side. A re-branding is in progress, and I’m not sure where it will take me. For the moment, the following issues are KNOWN:
1. If you follow a link from outside (Google, etc.) that contains ‘/mike/’ in the URL, the page will break. This seems to be an issue with my hosting provider maintaining a reference to an old context root that no longer exists. Sorry for the techie jargon, but it is what it is. If you remove the /mike from the URL, it will work. FIXED
2. Formatting of numbered lists is not correct on the live site (this is an example)
3. Formatting (word wrap) of titles that are very long is not correct. Needs more padding. FIXED
4. Email on the “Contact” link is not working again. I wish that the logic that worked on my host provider was more generic so when I check this out of CodePlex it would just work. Oh well, can’t have it all. FIXED
5. Re-Captcha is not enabling on the comments for some reason. FIXED
6. The “like” button is not aligned properly FIXED
7. I don’t like the background on the star ratings. I’m going to categorize that as a nice-to-have though.
8. Doesn’t look correct in IE 8. It looks good in IE 9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari so I’m going to just leave it as is in 8. Time to upgrade folks
Let me know if you see anything else.